Unable To Drag and Drop Stored Procedure onto dbml Designer

In this article we will discuss about a problem that i faced couple of days ago, my visual studio 2010 was working fine, i closed the visual studio and after some time when i reopened it and try to drag and drop the stored procedure then it didn't allow me to drag and drop the stored procedure.
I tried my level best to reset the settings of visual studio but got no success then by searching on internet i got the solution and the solution is pretty simple, I found that it is due to one of the dll file (dsref80.dll) of visual studio, the dll was corrupted so i straight away took that dll from one of my colleague and replace it

Path to replace the dll is shown below:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Visual Database Tools\dsref80.dll


Cheerz...! :) 

0 comments: